background

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to Blogging

Dear Bloggers,

After over a year of not blogging, please forgive me, I am back and excited to blog again! So, I gave my blog a little 'face lift' and am ready to get back to writing and sharing my experiences with all of you.

In another post I will update you on what has been going on in the last year.

As for now, my 25th Birthday is right around the corner and I have mixed emotions about it. First, I'm getting 'older'. I know I'm not old, but the thought of never regressing in age is kind-of hitting me. Second, I am just 5 years away from turning 30. Third, I am halfway to 50... 5.0. YIKES. On the upside, I (hope) am becoming more wise, learning more everyday, and looking forward to what my future holds: a job, traveling, children, nieces/nephews, etc.

My favorite thing about Birthdays is my entire family gets together. My mom has always made a big deal about my Birthday and by the time my bday actually arrives, everyone, except for my mom and me, are sick of hearing about my Birthday. Everyone jokes that my Birthday lasts all month... I'm not complaining. (:

This i
s my 'lust list' for my Birthday this year!

1. Louis Vuitton Delightful Monogram MM bag (wishful thinking)














2. Tory Burch Large Logo Stud Earrings






3. David Yurman 5mm Cable Bracelet












4. Michael Kors Chainlink Watch













5. Brunch @ Yaya's Bistro with my Family








6. Vintage Pot Rack for my Cucina








7. Tennis Lessons









8. Birthday Brunch Dress













9. New Chunky Necklace








10. Pretty Pink Birthday Cake














Now, before you judge me and my list, my family always has me make a list for them and THEY choose what to get me. We usually have a fun family dinner and open gifts, but this year, since I live two hours away from all of my family, they are coming here! I'm SO excited - so it will sort-of be a Bday weekend - that my family will be here for 3 days! Love spending time with them.

Until next time,

Big Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment