background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy Bee

Pardon me for not blogging... I've been busy traveling across the country, hosting guests in our love nest, and working!

After a summer of doing absolutely nothing productive - going to the lake, sleeping in, visiting friends, going on vaycay, hosting visitors, celebrating holidays, etc. - I'm so thankful school has started back and I am busy! I've been subbing every day and LOVE it! The kids are SO much fun and always brighten my day.

The past few weeks have been crazy. I house-sat in Fort Smith all last week for a family I've babysat for for 15 years (that makes me sound old) WHOA. Then I came home, packed my bags and my entire family went to the Arkansas v Alabama game in Tuscaloosa. It was one of the greatest trips! My aunt, uncle, cousins, and their kids met us. Although the Hogs lost, seeing my family, experiencing the town of Tusc., and seeing the tradition of the Tide was an experience that was well-worth traveling 6.5 hours for.

This past weekend, Wade had some guy friends down for the Arkansas v A&M game. I cooked and cooked and cooked! And they ate and ate and ate. (: I love having my house full of people, cooking something fabulous, a beautiful fall day and the sounds of SEC football on a Saturday. It's almost as good as a holiday!

I'm working every day this week and we are going to Fort Smith for the weekend for the Arkansas v Auburn game. It'll be a BIG tailgate and I can't wait!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment